Since there is no simple download button on the Apple website and there are no install DVDs available, reinstalling Lion might seem tricky. But you can re-download it from the Mac App Store.
- Open the Mac App Store
- Press Option Key (alt/⌥) and keep it pressed for some seconds
- While clicking on Purchased
You might also want to have a look at how to create a bootable USB drive here
I stumble upon a great tool to analyze your iTunes library. It’s called SuperAnalyzer by the guys of nosleep.net. It’s written in Java and therefore platform independent (Mac OS X & Windows) and even open source under a GPL license, so you can add your own statistics there. Go get it! Here are some if its features:
- show the growth rate of your library
- how much songs are rated
- # of songs per genre/year
- listening times
- most played artists/genres/albums/songs
- all sorts of play counts
- most frequent song title names
- export statistics to pdf or html
- many more!!